- Maria Grazia Chiuri Takes Inspiration From Tarot Cards for Her Spring 2021 Dior Haute Couture Collectionby Tyler McCall on January 25, 2021 at 7:34 pm
It doesn't take divination to understand why more and more folks are being drawn to religious or spiritual acts these days: Between the Covid-19 crisis, climate change and global political unrest, things feel more uncertain than they have in quite some time. To then see the art of tarot serve as ...Continue reading
- Iris Van Herpen Looked to Fungi to Inspire Her Spring 2021 Couture Collectionby Whitney Bauck on January 25, 2021 at 7:32 pm
Fungi have had quite the moment in fashion and beauty over the past year, showing up as motifs on designer goods, as ingredients in wellness supplements and even as the materials out of which to make hats, shoes and more. And as the central inspiration for Iris Van Herpen's Spring 2021 haute ...Continue reading
- Must Read: Priyanka Chopra Jonas Covers 'Marie Claire', Billie Eilish Covers 'Vanity Fair'by Whitney Bauck on January 25, 2021 at 5:31 pm
These are the stories making headlines in fashion on Monday. Priyanka Chopra Jonas covers Marie ClairePriyanka Chopra Jonas is Marie Claire's Spring 2021 cover star, photographed by Ruth Ossai. In the accompanying story written by Priya Rao, the actor, producer and now author talks about her new ...Continue reading
- Bindya NY Is Hiring A Sales Account Executive In New York, NY (Remote)by Winnie Liu on January 25, 2021 at 4:36 pm
Bindya NY fashion accessory and resortwear company looking for an account executive focusing on sales. Must have a few years experience in fashion or accessory sales. Candidate must be highly motivated and must be able to establish relationships with retailers as well as work with existing ones. ...Continue reading
- Great Outfits in Fashion History: Cher's Checkerboard-Print Pantsby Dara Prant on January 25, 2021 at 3:00 pm
There are perfectly good celebrity style moments, and then there are the looks that really stick with you, the ones you try desperately to recreate at home. In 'Great Outfits in Fashion History,' Fashionista editors are revisiting their all-time favorite lewks. Decades before we were introduced ...Continue reading
Elite Daily Elite Daily is a site for and by women who are discovering the world, and themselves in the process.
- What Is Brittany Galvin's Real Job? Anna From 'The Bachelor' Claimed To Know Herby Abby Monteil on January 26, 2021 at 2:19 am
Five new women joined Matt James' Bachelor season during the Jan. 25 episode, and one of them dealt with major drama right away. After Brittany Galvin made her limo entrance, fellow contestant Anna Redman claimed she'd heard of the newcomer from a…
- Who Goes Home On Matt's 'Bachelor' Week 4? It's Getting V Dramaticby Rachel Varina on January 26, 2021 at 1:51 am
Fans of The Bachelor aren't tuning into the show for calm storylines and easy romances. Viewers know going into an episode to expect all kinds of dramatic twists, but Season 25 is definitely throwing fans — and contestants — for a loop. The Jan. 25…
- These Tweets About Victoria Taking Catalina's Crown On 'The Bachelor' Are A Lotby Abby Monteil, and ,Lexi Williams on January 26, 2021 at 1:44 am
Matt James' season of The Bachelor officially added a new queen to its lineup, and the season's resident "royal" Victoria Larson wasn't happy about it. On the Jan. 25 episode, five new women arrived to vie for Matt's heart, including former Miss…
- Who Is Ryan On Matt's 'Bachelor' Season? Here's What To Know About The Newcomerby Rachel Varina on January 26, 2021 at 1:29 am
Just when you thought The Bachelor couldn't get any more dramatic, the series introduced some new contestants smack in the middle of the season. During the Jan. 25 episode, fives new cast members arrived at Nemacolin Resort (where Season 25 is…
- Who Is Kim Li On Matt's 'Bachelor' Season? Get To Know Herby Abby Monteil on January 26, 2021 at 1:26 am
Heartbreak is to be expected on pretty much every Bachelor Nation show. Since The Bachelor’s Season 25 preview shows Matt James breaking down, it seems like the latest lead will have to deal with plenty more on-screen pain in his journey to find his…
- Archetype Family: Fashion
- Other Expressions: Host, Stylist, Goddess, Diva
- Life Journey: To become comfortable in my own skin; to derive power from self-esteem rather than the clothes I wear.
- Unique Challenge: To cultivate my individuality; to form a stylistic point of view that reflects my whole being.
- Lesson To Learn: To recognize when I’m being judged superficially.
- Defining Grace: Exuberance
- Challenge To Self: I will create an authentic life that reflects my individuality and empowers me as a person.
THE FASHIONISTA: Fashionistas bring enthusiasm to any event and have a sense of occasion that adds spice to a decidedly understated world. They will always have an opinion when asked any question about style and are usually more than happy to share their glamour secrets.
THE METROSEXUAL: Metrosexuals look great everywhere they go, from small dinner parties to weddings.
THE GODDESS: Goddesses combine the power of executives and mavericks with a high glamour factor. But they also aren’t afraid to be feminine.
THE SNOB: Often using terms like “genius” for items so rare that they’re unattainable to most people, they are the shopaholics whom retailers love—and concerned spouses, parents and siblings deplore. Taken to extremes, a seemingly benign hobby like “shopping” can cause almost irreparable financial and emotional harm.