Travel Curator Worth Traveling For
- 8 Luxury Villas to Rent in Greece This Summerby Dobrina Zhekova on June 23, 2022 at 8:27 pm
Summer is in full swing, but if you still haven’t made plans for your European getaway, it’s ... The post 8 Luxury Villas to Rent in Greece This Summer appeared first on Travel Curator.
- The Best Immersive Puerto Rico Food Toursby Shari Mycek on June 22, 2022 at 3:48 pm
Foodies delight. With its fresh seafood, spicy flavors, ripe-from-the-tree fruits, and abundance of coffee and cacao beans, ... The post The Best Immersive Puerto Rico Food Tours appeared first on Travel Curator.
- Coastal South Carolina’s Dreamy Airbnbsby Shari Mycek on June 21, 2022 at 10:20 pm
Coastal South Carolina is in demand, especially for those living along the east coast looking for a ... The post Coastal South Carolina’s Dreamy Airbnbs appeared first on Travel Curator.
- Loved Up Couples Experiences in the USby Shari Mycek on June 21, 2022 at 9:10 pm
Be it a local staycation, or a weekend trek to the sea, mountains, forest, or vineyards, a ... The post Loved Up Couples Experiences in the US appeared first on Travel Curator.
- Five Red Wines to Drink Nowby Jonah Flicker on June 20, 2022 at 5:20 pm
The world of red wine is fairly expansive, as even the most casual drinker knows. Varietals like ... The post Five Red Wines to Drink Now appeared first on Travel Curator.
AFAR Travel The experiential travel guide
- Canada’s Famous Ski Town Is the Ultimate Weekend Getaway—No Matter the Seasonon June 25, 2022 at 3:43 am
- The 7 Best Texas Road Trips to Take This Summerby Mae Hamilton on June 24, 2022 at 10:04 pm
- Italy Issues New Rules for Driving the Amalfi Coaston June 24, 2022 at 7:23 pm
- A First-Timer’s Guide to Mammoth Lakes, Californiaby Tim Chester on June 24, 2022 at 4:55 pm
- An Essential Guide to the Best of the Scottish Highlandson June 23, 2022 at 10:26 pm
- Archetype Family: Discovering
- Other Expressions: Adventurer, Trailblazer, Traveler
- Life Journey: To follow paths that are self-discovered. Inspire others to explore uncharted territory.
- Unique Challenge: To be unafraid to commit: to settling in one place, with one person, and one style of life; to recognize that exploration can be emotional as well as physical.
- Lesson To Learn: To take the initiative while coordinating with others to break barriers and accomplish great things.
- Defining Grace: Self-Motivation
- Challenge To Self: I will climb every mountain, feel every moment.
THE PIONEER: You go where no one has gone before mentally and physically You see, you think , you go forever seeing uncharted territory. You change the world. Where here you go can be disruptive and even dangerous. You also have trouble “staying”.
THE DISCOVERER: You explore the sky, the earth, and the sea. You enjoy looking forward, backward and beyond. You stuggle with boredom and relating to the present moment.
THE ADVENTURER: Adventurers are enthusiasts. They are up for anything and can handle change with aplomb.
THE TRAVELER: Travelers are always game to go someplace new. Enthusiastic, worldly, and adventurous without being danger junkies, they can be trusted to advise about destinations that are off the beaten track.
THE SEEKER: Charming and able to adjust to all kinds of situations, Seekers can bring new perspectives about life to anyone who is curious enough to ask them to describe what they’ve experienced.
THE INDIVIDUALIST: Individualists are exciting to be around because they are always in the vanguard and always ready to take issue with anything too constraining or boring.
THE NOVELTY-SEEKER: Explorers have a hard time appreciating what they have already accomplished because they always feel there is more to do. This compulsion may cause them to leave tasks in their present reality, unfinished.