Travel Curator Worth Traveling For
- Welcome to Next Level Luxury Travelby Natasha Silva-Jelly on February 26, 2021 at 4:26 pm
With our wanderlust evoking a yearning to unearth fabulous hidden gems and journey to far-flung must-see destinations, ... The post Welcome to Next Level Luxury Travel appeared first on Travel Curator.
- Our Favorite Winter Adventures for Snow Travel Loversby Lindsay Cale on February 17, 2021 at 8:00 pm
Snow travel isn’t just for the enjoyment of skiers and snowboarders. Heading to the slopes is the ... The post Our Favorite Winter Adventures for Snow Travel Lovers appeared first on Travel Curator.
- The Vendueby Brandon Kaufman on February 5, 2021 at 11:16 pm
Why it’s worth traveling for? Historic beauty and art in the cultural heart of Charleston Check in ... The post The Vendue appeared first on Travel Curator.
- Romantic NYC Restaurants with Outdoor Seatingby Lindsay Cale on February 4, 2021 at 7:01 pm
One of the most charming and romantic trends to emerge from the COVID era is the rise ... The post Romantic NYC Restaurants with Outdoor Seating appeared first on Travel Curator.
- The Best Valentine’s Day Gifts For Travel Loversby Wendy Sy on February 4, 2021 at 2:14 am
What better way to express your love this Valentine’s Day than with a thoughtful gift for the ... The post The Best Valentine’s Day Gifts For Travel Lovers appeared first on Travel Curator.
AFAR Travel The experiential travel guide
- The Best Weekend Getaways From L.A. for a Mini Road Tripby Tim Chester on February 27, 2021 at 12:48 am
- Europe Could Have COVID-19 Vaccine Passports by Summerby Michelle Baran on February 27, 2021 at 12:15 am
- The Luggage Brand Every Conscientious Traveler Should Know Aboutby Lyndsey Matthews on February 26, 2021 at 10:35 pm
- Earn up to 75,000 Miles With These United Airlines Credit Card Bonuseson February 26, 2021 at 1:00 am
- Rarely Seen Van Gogh Painting Exhibited Ahead of Auctionon February 25, 2021 at 9:36 pm
- Archetype Family: Discovering
- Other Expressions: Adventurer, Trailblazer, Traveler
- Life Journey: To follow paths that are self-discovered. Inspire others to explore uncharted territory.
- Unique Challenge: To be unafraid to commit: to settling in one place, with one person, and one style of life; to recognize that exploration can be emotional as well as physical.
- Lesson To Learn: To take the initiative while coordinating with others to break barriers and accomplish great things.
- Defining Grace: Self-Motivation
- Challenge To Self: I will climb every mountain, feel every moment.
THE PIONEER: You go where no one has gone before mentally and physically You see, you think , you go forever seeing uncharted territory. You change the world. Where here you go can be disruptive and even dangerous. You also have trouble “staying”.
THE DISCOVERER: You explore the sky, the earth, and the sea. You enjoy looking forward, backward and beyond. You stuggle with boredom and relating to the present moment.
THE ADVENTURER: Adventurers are enthusiasts. They are up for anything and can handle change with aplomb.
THE TRAVELER: Travelers are always game to go someplace new. Enthusiastic, worldly, and adventurous without being danger junkies, they can be trusted to advise about destinations that are off the beaten track.
THE SEEKER: Charming and able to adjust to all kinds of situations, Seekers can bring new perspectives about life to anyone who is curious enough to ask them to describe what they’ve experienced.
THE INDIVIDUALIST: Individualists are exciting to be around because they are always in the vanguard and always ready to take issue with anything too constraining or boring.
THE NOVELTY-SEEKER: Explorers have a hard time appreciating what they have already accomplished because they always feel there is more to do. This compulsion may cause them to leave tasks in their present reality, unfinished.