Sports Illustrated Sports Illustrated, SI.com provides sports news, expert analysis, highlights, stats and scores for the NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, college football, soccer, fantasy, gambling and more
- Braves Call Up Top Prospect Michael Harris II Ahead of Marlins Matchupby Daniel Chavkin on May 28, 2022 at 8:03 pm
Atlanta is hoping for a spark in centerfield from a local kid.
- Report: UCL Final Delayed With Scores of Fans Unable to Enter Stadiumby Mike McDaniel on May 28, 2022 at 7:38 pm
It is not currently known why there were logistical issues getting fans into the Stade de France.
- Tommy Pham Says He’s Been Suspended After Slapping Joc Pederson Over Fantasy Footballby Daniel Chavkin on May 28, 2022 at 7:00 pm
The Reds outfielder will miss the rest of the series vs. the Giants.
- Brittney Griner’s Detention in Russia Hits 100-Day Markby Zach Koons on May 28, 2022 at 6:58 pm
Figures from around the WNBA and beyond spoke out about the All-Star’s ongoing detention in Russia on Saturday.
- LIVE: Liverpool, Real Madrid Face Off in Champions League Final in Parisby Andrew Gastelum on May 28, 2022 at 5:47 pm
Follow along here as the two European giants meet in a dynamic title match in Paris, where more history will be made.
POPSUGAR Fitness Top Fitness Stories
- Actor Jameela Jamil Says “My Whole Life Is a Period Shame Story”by Alexis Jones on May 28, 2022 at 1:30 pm
- "Bridgerton"'s Ruby Barker Posts About Her Mental Health: "I Have Been Struggling"by Yerin Kim on May 27, 2022 at 4:45 pm
- The LIT Method Strength Machine Is Like a Rower and Pilates Reformer in Oneby Angelica Wilson on May 27, 2022 at 3:30 pm
- What's An Anxiety Cave? A Therapist Explainsby Jenny Sugar on May 27, 2022 at 3:15 pm
- 15 Comfy Pairs of Leggings You Won't Believe Are From Walmartby Marisa Petrarca on May 26, 2022 at 10:45 pm
- Archetype Family: Physical
- Other Expressions: Competitor, Sportsman, Outdoorswoman
- Life Journey: To discover a sense of personal power and identity through developing my body.
- Unique Challenge: To understand that the body has limits; to pay attention when I’m feeling off-balance and do what I need to get back to my core power zone.
- Lesson To Learn: To confront physical vulnerability and accept the reality of aging.
- Defining Grace: Endurance
- Challenge To Self: I will explore my strengths beyond competition.
THE DANCER: Dancers are an appealing combination of physically fit and stylish. They are quick to react and fun to be with whenever there’s a good beat around.
THE TOMBOY: Tomboys don’t play games. They are straightforward, honest and concerned with getting things done in the most direct way possible. They are also refreshingly lacking in vanity, and bring a freshness and vigor to socially formal situations.
THE BULLY: The danger with living too much in your body is that you can end up using it to bad ends as well as good.