mindbodygreen mindbodygreen is a lifestyle media brand dedicated to inspiring you to live your best life - mentally, physically, spiritually, emotionally, and environmentally.
- Building Blocks for Growing Strong, Healthy Humansby Devon Barrow on January 27, 2021 at 8:00 am
These kiddo-geared supplements will keep your children strong.
- Craving Sugar? 3 Signals Your Body May Be Sending, According To An RDby Abby Moore on January 27, 2021 at 3:15 am
Your cravings explained.
- We Tried TikTok's Avocado Storage Hack: Here's How It Went (+ Some Alternatives)by Eliza Sullivan on January 27, 2021 at 1:17 am
There's a new TikTok trick in town.
- The Full Moon In Leo Is Here: 6 Ways To Harness Its Courageous Energyby The AstroTwins on January 27, 2021 at 12:04 am
Mirror, mirror on the wall: Who's the fiercest of them all?
- An RD's Dessert-Inspired Overnight Oats Recipe That Won't Spike Your Blood Sugarby Eliza Sullivan on January 26, 2021 at 11:00 pm
Super tasty hot or cold.
http://www.thegoodtrade.com The Good Trade is a premier online destination for conscious women and men—covering conscious fashion, beauty, food, wellness, travel and lifestyle.
- 99 Mindful Conversation Topics For Deeper Connectionson January 22, 2021 at 6:21 am
- 10 Best Affordable Brands For Ethical Fashion On A Budgeton January 22, 2021 at 6:21 am
- Am I Less Of A Woman For Not Wanting Children?on January 22, 2021 at 6:21 am
- 9 Women Philosophers To Inspire You In 2021on January 22, 2021 at 6:21 am
- Amazon Alternatives: 15 Sustainable Marketplaces To Shop For Everything You Need Onlineon January 16, 2021 at 5:05 am
- Archetype Family: Advocate
- Other Expressions: Naturalist, Defender, Champion of a Cause
- Life Journey: To act as an agent for positive change.
- Unique Challenge: To find causes that engage my strengths, not my personal agenda.
- Lesson To Learn: To do what I can, even if it doesn’t feel like enough.
- Defining Grace: Hope
- Challenge To Self: I will commit fully to a cause, even if it means pledging my time, energy, and money in order to make a difference.
THE ENVIRONMENTALIST: Physically fit and perpetually curious, Environmentalists love having friends and family on hikes, canoe trips, and other forays into nature. They are typically healthy and fearless.
THE CRUSADER: Crusaders are brave, articulate, and moral people who will risk everything for their cause. They are strong and charismatic leaders who use their brains and bodies to achieve their goals.
THE VEGAN/ORGANO: Articulate about their beliefs yet realistic about what the rest of the world is willing to do, they live by example rather than scolding.
THE LAWYER: Intelligent and disciplined, lawyers are high-powered and thick-skinned, qualities that make them game for challenges that frighten others.
THE FEMINIST: Feminists are avid listeners who work well together and understand that the more opportunities they have, the better their lives will be for their children and their families.
THE HUMAN RIGHTS ADVOCATE: Human Rights Advocates have the highest of moral convictions and a hopeful but realistic sense of what can be done to aid the oppressed. They are as brave as they are selfless.
THE OPINIONATOR: Because Advocates work hard to understand their causes, they are knowledgeable about matters that many people intentionally ignore. This can make them opinionated and judgmental to the point of belligerence.
THE HACTIVIST: Tech-oriented Advocates tend to feel that in the Internet age, all information should be free. But when they end up sharing confidential information or content that is protected by law, they run into trouble.
THE ANARCHIST: When Advocates lose a sense of perspective because they believe so firmly in their cause that they are willing to invoke violence to promote it, they become Anarchists.